Thursday, December 13, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Not much to report on the exercise front, sadly. I've been busy, busy, busy. I know that I SHOULD always try to find time to exercise but lately it's been easier to just pike. I'm still cycling to work, so that is something. But it's been a week since I've been for a run. I'm feeling guilty about it and I miss it like anything, so I take that as a really good sign. It means that it has become part of my lifestyle. Best not to get out of the habit though. So I need to go for a run!!!

I'm not too keen to share really intimate guff on here, so suffice to say there have been some changes recently and I am trying to develop a new routine.

On a VERY positive note I have met someone who is studying to be a personal trainer. She is looking for some bunnies to practice on so I told her I was willing!! I am jealous of reading of Kathy's personal training sessions, so I am looking forward to linking up with Sam. Sam will plan my sessions for no cost, while she is still learning, and at the moment that suits me very well. She is thinking of starting her own business and needs "clients" so we're happy all round. She mentioned Jacob's Ladder (long term readers will remember my experience on THAT!) so it is all very exciting. I'm really looking forward to it. She's been talking about flexibility and improving my stride and all sorts of things that sounds like she knows what she's talking about. It is very motivating. Hence my feeling of MORE guilt for missing my runs!! Hee hee! Watch out you Melbourne Marathoners - I'm in training!!!!!!!

16 comments:

Kathy said...

Celeste, you are so going to enjoy having sessions with your friend.

Looking forward to hearing about your next run. It sounds like it's going to happen even though you're frantically busy.

jojo said...

the training sessions wil be such a motivaion for you ..well done..sorry to hear there are other issues... i think sometimes i need to keep my trap shut on my blog...i keep getting myself in trouble

Andrew(ajh) said...

The personal training will be so good for you - and I am sure you will love it.

Anonymous said...

I also get jealous reading about Kathy's personal training sessions!

That is fantastic about your pt sessions. There will be no stopping you now :D

trailblazer777 said...

Go Celeste!
sounds very good!

warriorwoman said...

What an excellent opportunity but now I get to feel jealous when I read both of your posts.

lg said...

Oh, I'm jealous - I'd love to be someones personal training project - looking forward to the progress reports

Flea said...

Heloooo, anybody home!! Where are thou?
Happy 2008, time to catch up!! Hope all is well.
Wondering if you'd like this post:
http://www2.trainingbible.com/joesblog/2007/12/more-on-footstrike-in-running.html

Kathy said...

Hi Celeste, Happy New Year! Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Celeste :D

Hope all is well in your world and look forward to see you posting soon :)

MorseyRuns said...

Hello?? Celeste? Anyone home? Can you come back soon please, unless you are having great fun where you are. Sara

Iris Flavia said...

Hope you´re doin´ well!

warriorwoman said...

I'm missing your posts - hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Hello is there anybody home??

If I can make a comeback so can you.
:)

Anonymous said...

I love my sessions with my personal trainer. I leave feeling sooo good. Have fun!!

Andrew(ajh) said...

I'm wondering where you are too, and hoping everything is ok in your world.