Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another walk

I got up early again this morning and went for another walk. It was not quite as long as the other one but decent enough to get a sweat up. I forgot to get Percy - I just didn't think of it.

Caught the bus and got off early again.

I'm looking forward to this becoming a habit. Now that it's light-ish and warmer, it is actually quite pleasant. I'm looking forward to finding some new walking routes. I have a nice 7km lap that I am not quite up to yet, so I am looking for some shorter routes. It's kind of fun discovering new streets.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

It's great fun walking around the local neighbourhood and looking at people's houses and gardens, isn't it?

jojo said...

stu and i called it 'adventuring' when we were out running/riding looking at new routes :)