Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beautiful weather

A beautiful day today. I had a lovely walk down to the river. Heaps of people and their dogs out and about.

I am enjoying just getting out there and trying to find some consistency. I am still at the stage where I am pleased to just go outside. I will not be attempting "distance" or "speed" or anything that remotely puts pressure on me - at least for a little while.

Plus, I am not comfortable dwelling on what was. I want to dwell on what IS. And that is comfortable walking (with the occasional little burst of jog when I get excited!!)

I'm off to Melbourne for work, staying in the city. Might do a couple of laps of the Tan, slowly...

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Right attitude ... slowly, slowly !

How long you in Melbourne for? No chance of catching up ?

Kathy said...

Your walks sound so lovely. Isn't it great to see so many people out and about?