Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wildflowers!

I walked home from work today. I had a choice of via the river or via Kings Park. One of the benefits of living so close to the city. I decided to go home via Kings Park. It is wildflower season and was just glorious. It took me over an hour so I figure that's a nice decent walk. Now I have decided that I am not pushing myself, I can enjoy my exercise. I'm after consistency at the moment and then I can start building speed and distance. I've made a deal with myself. No pushing it until I can prove to myself that I am committed to this. So I've got the luxury of just enjoying the fresh air and sunshine! I love it now the days are getting longer again!!

I also walked the other day but my blog seems to have disappeared. Oh well. As long as I keep it up.

3 comments:

jojo said...

enjoyment is a great way to start

Andrew(ajh) said...

Enjoying it, and building up slowly is the only way to make it sustainable in the long term!

Iris Flavia said...

Great you´re back! :-)

Oh, yips after a three-weeks-break I´ll be back to the gym next Tuesday (Monday is too full there and I need my weekend).

Yips, right way to do, no pushing but enjoying - fun is what it´s all about!

Great you love your job!