Thursday, September 20, 2007

Beautiful morning!!

I can't believe I've been stuck inside on the treadmill all this time. This morning it was beautiful!! It was clear, crisp and the sun was just rising. It's so easy to stay motivated when the weather is kind, of course!!! I've got to keep reminding myself that it HAS been cold up until now. Anyway, this morning's run was another C25K - still Week 5. I'm not ready to jump up to long time like 20 minutes yet!!!!

I had another run earlier this week on the treadmill - I don't know why anymore. Strapping Percy on the wrist and jogging along the river makes me feel like a real runner! I was a bit slower this morning though. I averaged about 8.30minute k's (including walking). But I really enjoyed it and I was comfortable - so perhaps that's why it was slow!


8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Who cares if you're a bit slower, enjoying yourself is the main thing. I can feel the glow of your enthusiasm though the computer screen :D

jojo said...

agree with kathrynoh..pace is irrelevant..just enjoy

2P said...

On the walk schedule you are on that isn't actually a bad pace - nice work Celeste.

Iris Flavia said...

Looks like you live close to the water, just beautiful! I´m not a runner, but that scenery is also great for strolls, I suppose...

Flea said...

looks again like the blog we use to know! Welcome back to running, wasn't this day just stunning?

Kathy said...

Celeste, I love reading your happy running posts!

Anonymous said...

You're sounding pretty happy, Celeste :)

MorseyRuns said...

I have missed Percy too! I am now at the stage where I think pace is over-rated. What is the rush?? (oh, that is right, we are running!)
Good work, enjoy the warmth.