Friday, September 21, 2007

Just a walk

Just a walk this morning, but another clear, crisp day. I could really get used to this weather! I didn't want to run two days in a row but I still want to get out there. My enthusiasm must be showing because I convinced hubby to get out of bed this morning and walk with me! It was nice to have company for a change.

Lots of people out enjoying the early morning sun this morning too! Plenty of joggers passed us - just to keep me motivated.

4km in a tad over 44minutes. At my level of fitness, it was enough to raise a sweat!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went for a walk too this morning. Hardly anyone around where I live though.

It was lovely to see the sun coming up.

Kathryn said...

I love walking but can't do it for the sake it - I've got to be on my way somewhere. It's good thinking time though.

Anonymous said...

I am definetly going to start walking a bit more. I use to do heaps before I discovered running but I have decided to utilise it as one of my x-training tools.

Iris Flavia said...

I saw the day beginning, too - but from out of my car on the motorway. Autumn is coming and when I start my way to work it´s dark now.

Great your hubby joined you, sounds like a fun way to start a day :-)

Kathy said...

We had a beautiful day here in Canberra too. I enjoy walking too.

That's a fair pace over 44 minutes Celeste.

It's hard to be disciplined and not run too much, isn't it? Good on you for working to stay injury free.

LBTEPA said...

Sweat is good :) I have chivvied DH and Noddie out the door for morning walks a couple of times lately on the strength of this beautiful weather.
I know this is a bit of an ask but if you know anyone AT ALL who suffers from chronic pain - or if you wouldn't mind, yourself - could you ask them if they'd mind filling out some questionnaires (anonymous) to help with my reserarch? I wouldn't ask except I'm desperately scrounging for subjects!

Take care