Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Isobel

Looks like Isobel will only end up as a small cyclone after all. She has been moving too quickly to intensify and will probably remain a Category 1. BUT she is bringing a lot of rain. Heaps of it. All good for the rest of WA, except that there might be too much of a good thing. The weather bureau are predicitng flooding in many areas.

The ABC has started their emergency broadcasting, and Isobel is expected to cross the coast about lunch time. It will miss here, so we will only get the rain and some wind gusts.

Let's hope the rain makes it to some areas that need it.


No run today, which is actually a shame because it is cloudy and cool!!! If it starts raining, I may not be able to resist!

4 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Hope you get lots (but not too much) of lovely rain- I would tolerate a small cyclone as long as it brought rain. You must love running on the odd occasion that it is cool.

Anonymous said...

If it is cloudy and cool get out there while you have the chance !! I hope you don;t get any damage from the flooding.

lg said...

One of the reasons it wouldn't faze me if I ran in the rain is because I have two paris of shoes -it would probably be a different story if I only had one. Fingers crossed it is all not too bad!

Vicky said...

Good to hear things won't get too bad for you Celeste. If you do go out running in the lovely cloudy coolness and maybe even rain, take care! I hope some of the flies get blown away!!

MAR.