Saturday, November 18, 2006

Beautiful morning

I had a very enjoyable quick 30min run/walk this morning. Makes up for missing yesterday. Nothing too stressful - ran when I wanted to run and walked when I wanted to walk. I took the new route which I will call "Millars" since it goes through Millars Well. It is not a very long route but might be just the perfect length to add to my 4km loop. I'll jump on the bike and measure it one of these days.

I have an MP3 player with an arm band and the arm band broke this morning. The MP3 itself is still working well, which is a bit of a shame because I really like the look of the new iPod nano shuffle! So I tucked the MP3 into my drink pouch, and that seemd to work OK. I don't like the cord flapping around but I can't figure out anyway to stop that.

I love gadgets. I wish someone would invent a wrist GPS (like the Garmin) but with a Bluetooth MP3. Now that would be cool!!! I reckon it would be a hit with the runners. I jumped on the net to see if a Bluetooth MP3 existed and it does! But nothing really suitable for running. Can't be too far away, I guess. Some nerdy gadget geek who loves running will invent it I'm sure.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Yeah I've often wondered why someone hasn't come out with an all in one running gadget. It would be a handy thing.