Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another 25 minutes

Another 25 minute run today! It felt good too. We started daylight savings today so I went out late this afternoon. I had heaps of time and heaps of light so I decided to walk a bit before I ran my 25 minutes. I walked the long way to the river then started running along the river. I ran on grass the whole 25 minutes. Both my physio and chiropractor would be pleased. Then I walked another km or so home. All up about 8km in an hour 20. I enjoyed the run today. I feel absolutely no pressure on me. I am running simply because it is something I like to do. I wonder if that is why I am finding the times easy at the moment.

Hi Vanessa! I am coming back to Burswood soon I promise. There is a run in another week or so and I will do that too. I'm busting with confidence at the moment. But I don't want to ruin it all with injury so I am NOT overdoing anything!!!

The plan is another two 25 minute runs and then three 28 minute runs and then consistent 30 mintues runs. Good plan eh?

Blogger won't let me upload Percy's picture - I'll try again later.

5 comments:

jojo said...

you go girl

2P said...

Nice work Celeste - you are starting to string them together - well done.

Flea said...

Your improvements is nice and steady, nothing to quick.
Well done!

Anonymous said...

Every time I pop by you are still going, great work!

Andrew(ajh) said...

I love the Burswood, I've stayed there a few times with work, not for a few years though!