Friday, October 12, 2007

King's Park story true

Well the King's Park story was TRUE!!!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/10/12/2057917.htm?section=wa?section=wa

So THANK YOU to the person (whoever you are) who commented on my blog. There's a comfit of the person and I am racking my brain to think if I saw him. I was EXACTLY there on the spot, by the description on the news. I can't remember seeing anything odd - certainly no one running with a beach towel! A few minutes either way and it would have been all over. A shame really, I'd love to be able to do my bit to nail a bad guy.

*edit*
I just rang Crimestoppers to tell them I was in the area. I don't know if it will help, but maybe they can rule out times or something. I would also recognise the elderly couple the police want to speak with - because they walk every day too.

4 comments:

Flea said...

Scary stuff.

Since I have asked our copper friend he said the Enquiry team will now contact me for your info just to have a chat as well. Great that you can help maybe.

MorseyRuns said...

I plan what I would do to anyone who tries to attack me while I run, or what I would do if I saw someone attacking someone- BRING IT ON! (I know that is not a healthy attitude)
Will it be still light enough in the mornings after daylight saving kicks in?

Andrew(ajh) said...

Yikes - please be very careful won't you!

Iris Flavia said...

I hope they can nail that weirdo! And fast!
I simply fail to understand why people do something like that!