Thursday, December 28, 2006

False start

I was due to have a 5km run this morning but I had a bit of a false start. I set out, lasted 6 minutes and needed to go to the toilet, badly. No choice but to turn around and go home. Percy was NOT impressed. I thought about going out again, but it was already late when I left and the sun was up, and hot. I spent the afternoon outside yesterday and I'm feeling a little over-sunned. I didn't want to sun myself any more. Tomorrow is a rest day, so I might run tomorrow instead and have a rest day today. Depending on the heat, I may even go out this evening.

I think my body just wants to remind me about how badly I treated it over Christmas!!!

If I can still do four runs in the week I'll be happy.

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

When you gotta go, you gotta go. Such good intentions - I am sure Percy will forgive you.

Vicky said...

Yeah, or when Percy has a flat batty, remind him of this!
A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Betta luck next time! ;-) MAR.

Kathryn said...

Arrggh, I hate toilet issues! I never used public toilets until I started running! At least 5 mins is better than than no mins though :)