Sunday, December 24, 2006

Overcast and windy

Did a slow 7km today. It was great! At one point I felt like I could keep going forever! But then I realised I was probably going slower than walking pace. Ah well. Speed will come. Got to be able to make the distance first, before I can get faster!

It was overcast and windy this morning. Still a lot of flies except they didn't just land on me, they slammed into me! It was unusual enough weather for me to jump onto the BOM website when I got home to check for cyclones! None in the next three days, thankfully. So it's just overcast and windy. Weird. It's still hot but I don't think it will be a scorcher today.

Food, food, food today! I'll try and be good but it's Christmas! We celebrate a Danish Christmas so we eat our Christmas dinner today instead of tomorrow. Long day in the kitchen ahead!

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Merry Christmas- hope the slaving over a hot stove in the heat isn't too bad- and double hoping that there are no cyclones on the way.

Unknown said...

It is flipping freezing here in Melbourne today :-)!!
We will be having our abundance of food today, married into a Greek family, yum, yum.
Have a great Chrissy Celeste :-)

Samurai Running said...

Merry Christmas Celeste.

Thanks for your continued support.

I read a bit of your other blog and was interested to find out the origin of "Bobbies." I Didn't know that.